Sunday 26 June 2011

Don't know lol!

26/06/2011

Ok so i completely forgot about what i am supposed to update haha! I had a whole list etc etc but instead im going to go with the flow!

Hong kong is great, life is great, people are great, i am great, food is great everything is just amazing! Gota live well and healthy to have everything come into place

I will soon be learning how to edit movies and make a video on youtube about my progress. So hopefully be a motivation for you.

Part 1 Motivation:

Every time I loose motivation i do 2 things. 1 i watch these 2 videos posted below





and 2 I always remember the pure reason i started..... and what motivates me most. Pride and Respect.

Think of it as this, you judge a book by its cover no matter what. Then you come to a conclusion when you read it, but the thing is you have to want to be attracted by the book. I guess what I am trying to say is, you have to work on yourself to make your cover more attractive to make others want to read it! But thats just me. Everyone is different, it will better you in every single way. You might not want to look AMAZING but trying will help you, because you took the 1st step in wanting to better yourself.

heres a saying i would like to share:

"As a human, I am imperfect.... i am not strong, I have alot of fear and i still have alot to learn, and alot to understand. Especially what is right and what is wrong. But as experiences have told me and can tell you. You can never stop improving yourself, to be a better person, there is always room for improvement. So always try to better yourself. I know I am. Make your others and me proud, and better yet make yourself proud....." - Dan C (wannabechamp)
but thats that! so yer lets try hit 10k!!! then we can get some youtube videos going :)!! Workout vids, interviews and many more!

But here are some pics of my atm

Still lean in hk! trying to bulk but its not working as much, but thats fine, when i get back into university
ill change it up a bit and put some weight on! I have also starting counting my calories!

Starting to get the V :) Note: Need to work my arms!

Wannbechamp Pose

Change of style! going for the geek! Hench geek here we go! (well wannabe hench haha)

Me and my big cousin! He treated me to a day out in china! <3
Will be seeing a bit more of him soon! He is a another project in getting himself
in shape! Difference is i am dedicating as much as i can and as much as he can
even throughout our busy lives to feed him the information he needs. Stay tuned!

Started to see that i bulked a bit! I fill up my friends T-shirt :) 

New look! and filling up the T's!! what its all about!
OK so last note ! next update i will be trying to make the motivation video for you all! lets see how it goes!

See you soon!
STAY HENCH, STAY TUNED! and lets hit that 10k! <3

When you get the physique, the opposite sex will also have the physique...
You try, she tries :)! x

No comments:

Post a Comment