Saturday 28 May 2011

Update

05/28/2011

I think this is just a ramble but maybe you can learn something from it haha

TRAINING! Back at home, alot alot and ALOT of distractions alot of friends, alot of things to do. JUST ALOT haha

But at the end of the day i know my goals, so i have to set my priorities straight. I've started training with my mate and his mate. Man they are a good inspiration and a good work out partner.
Deffo a lesson, if your on a journey to getting big not only do you need a good workout partner who knows his form and his stuff. It definitely helps when they are around the size you want to get to.
Was a really good shoulder workout today. New routine and new exercises! good to shock  the muscles. Been a while. But a thing i like to know is if you keep a sweat on then its a good workout. Especially when there is 3 of you and your still sweating. Deffo bonus!

Anyway I am going for lean growth now seeing as it is the Summer season. Abs is important to me! cause its motivation.

Next update will be a bit better, be about my progress. And hopefully a few photos of my mates working out just to give you guys an insight of who im working out with haha!

Anyway here are a few updated pictures, Kinda makes me laugh but check it out haha

Start off

4 Week (Started to work on laxs)

5/7 Week (Started to work lower back)

8/9 week (Working on defining back)

10-12 week (Got a better V and more defined)

13-14 week (Still defining and trying to get bigger)


I love this pose! I'll call it the *wannabechamp pose* haha! don't care if people do it. Thats what it is for me! :)!

I haven't really uploaded any front photo's, 1 because too many people rate it. and 2 i just love working back haha

But here is the progress on the front

Way before i started when i was procrasinating

Just before i started weighing at 58kg!

4 Weeks in! 

4 Weeks in (I noticed my chest and abs need more work)

6-7th week (realised abs went a little, but chest is coming along)

Got a bit better pop out abs, better traps but need more chest and arms!

Me and my friend posing, shows i need to work on my arms alot more, yet again upper chest
it takes a long time to build chest so im not in a rush, patience is the key!

Chest is coming along! getting the line. Also i have the triangle gap, but it wont stop me trying to
fill it out! 

My arms are slowly coming along, however i have missed shoulders in order to do this

Abs are coming along, Its more due to the lighting! but they have deffo got stronger and better

Upper chest slowly coming along

Everything finally paying off, just need to get a better V, ill take a pic next time
Upper chest got better, traps, shoulders abs and arms. (still need to work on my arms though)
Weighing at 74kg!

THE BIGGEST LESSON IS KNOW WHERE YOU HAVE TO IMPROVE! TAKE PHOTOS AND REALISE IT, DON'T IGNORE IT AND DON'T MISS IT OUT! IF YOU CHEAT YOU ONLY CHEAT YOURSELF.

Last note! REMEMBER Form is very important. Its not what you lift, its how you lift. At the end of the day your doing it to improve your physique so who give's a shit what you lift. Get it right, THEN start going heavier!

ANYWAY Big update but hope you enjoyed it. Have AN awesome day! Cause i know i will. I WILL be training training and OH training! haha!
PEACE AND LOVE guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment