Sunday 6 November 2011


I've have a little surprise for you all! a few of you have got in touch with me and its good because makes me keep this blog going haha

well heres a quick photo of my progress!
will be seeing one of my good friends this week and will get a photo with him!

surprise is I have a project going on! He is on his path in getting hench! ladies watch out ;)

anyway in 4 weeks time will put his time line up! so pressure on him! he has to work on it
ill be working with him to make sure he reaches his goal. He is coming from a different direction he wants to shed fat and build muscle, where as i was skinny...

but anyway please contact me to letme know this blog is useful, and also what you would like to be put in here.

i will also try to make this blog look nicer soon, and do the re-links etc etc :)

No comments:

Post a Comment