Wednesday 23 February 2011

Introduction

23/02/2011


A Beginning of a life changing strategy (My transformation)
There is a special meaning this photo.
Once the water is shook, everything is unsettled, give it time and everything will become clear..


Everybody has a goal in life to pursue whether it's from getting rich or becoming success and I've finlly had time to  share with you guys the progress of my own life changing strategy. Being inspired by Vince Delmonte and Hahnchampion which i have set links below. 
I've targeted myself for reaching 80 kg by the 12th of May a special date to me.

Firstly, Let me introduce myself....
I'm Dan, nickname Dluineo, 19 and studying Mechanical Engineering at University.
At the Beginning of this journey I started at my mma weight being at about 63kg at the height of 5ft 11 and growning up as strong character I've noticed that there will always be challenges in life that you must face in becoming stronger emotionally and physically, in which made me the person I am today. Life is never easy and there can be people that can take it for granted for its gift. Always remember yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present. There can be various meaning to this phrase which we will elaborate on later.

Normally at phases in life when i'm knocked down, I'm determined to stand right back up on my own however a shift in my life happened on December 17th, the date I will always remember. Not only this date but the month was a tragic to me. I was knocked down hard and couldn't stand up by myself and through this experience It was an eye opener, an overwhelming experience to understand how much people had an impact in my life. I've had help from alot of friends and new people entering in my life at one go whom aidded me in standing on solid gound again. Because of this. I believe that everything happens for a reason. "People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." — Marilyn Monroe

Remember that you only have one chance, so don't take it for granted. Life is full of choices make them with your heart and soul, don't look back and only head forward. Time is your only friend and patience is the key, Don't hate patience learn to understand it and accept it. If you take it for granted the only answer you will receive is regret.



So back to my body building
My goal :

My goal is to weigh about 80kg and to look something near this

This is Hahn-champion ( http://hanhchampion.blogspot.com/ & his youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/HanhChampion ) an real inspiration for the Chinese body builder's, this is the 1st Chinese guy I've seen that is ripped!
I want to be the 3rd! (after Frank Ice1cube http://www.youtube.com/user/ice1cube) another real inspiration
Vince Delmonte http://www.youtube.com/user/VinceDelMonte?feature=chclk

This is me when just before I started:
Remember everyone starts off somewhere.....



This was about November 2010 sometime Weighing about 63kg
This was just before I started, A bit of tensing to see what I had I was about 58kg
because of all the things happening to me at once. (January 2011)


So yer Since then I have been working really hard and you decide for yourself if it is an improvement because I don't really know myself, as I look at myself everyday.

More definition and more mass in my arm, traps and chest I believe
taken in about week 4 


Working on my abs hard I want to keep my abs as I work through
people have many ways of doing it, Bulk then cut. But i want to do
it in my own time, slow and steady wins the race for me........ Everyone's different

Taken in week 5

Progress if you compare it to my 1st picture above i think.
My 6th week of training


Here is a comparison picture after 6 weeks of hard work and dedication:










My next part of my update will be about the philosophy I live with everyday and Diet aswell.

Remember that Pain is temporary and Pride is forever. Do it to get your own, do it for yourself and you will achieve your goal with hard work and dedication.

I will support you and as much as my dearest friend and big brother has supported me

Link to my friends blog she also help me set this one up much love!
http://b-mjl.tumblr.com/

Also if you live in the UK and need any supplements I sell them at discounted prices with a referral just leave a comment on my blog and I will get back to you.

4 comments:

  1. good post. I added you here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers man, was wondering if its cool for you to help get my blog up to get more readers :)
    i.e on your youtube or blog

    ill be uploading videos soon too!

    its dluineo btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog bro.......keep in touch man.
    wow those abs are to die for man

    ReplyDelete